Monday, January 28, 2008

Shocking!?? Britney Spears for Blender Magazine

Blender magazine wants to catch Britney’s attention with their new cover for March issue… this is a Photoshop work and Britney didn’t pose for this picture. The title says: “Britney Spears has lost her kids, her fans, her underwear and her mind. How Will It End?”
Pop singer appears draped only in a sheet and surrounded by cigarette butts and discarded energy drink cans. I think this is absolutely shocking… if I was Britney Spears I think it would cause a big impact… Brit is soo dense sometimes that she might not even understand it…

Blender magazine admits on its cover in a ‘Truthiness Alert’: “This cover image is a composite photo. Britney did not pose for the picture. That, sadly, is not her body’.
For the article, The Road to Ruin, writer Michael Joseph Gross spent a month interviewing dozens of sources and trailing Britney with the paparazzi. But he didn’t get to speak to the troubled star herself.
Former manager Johnny Wright told the magazine: “I’m not pointing fingers, but I can’t believe that she woke up one morning and said, ‘I don’t want my family, or anyone else I knew, to be in touch with me anymore.’
“People say she needs to go to rehab. I think she just needs a friend - somebody not caught up in Hollywood, not looking for a paycheck.
“Somebody she trusts has to step up and break it down for her.”

Exactly, get rid of those gold digger and all the bad influences in your life… damn wake up Britney!! It’s time to stop!! It’s too much, I just can’t stand Britney Spears anymore as she is!

Source & Photo

1 confessions:

Anonymous said...

this is not britney. if you read it says that it is a model and they put her face on her.