Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Evolution of Nicole Kidman’s Baby Bump

This baby bump is controversial and the center of attention for the gossip world. The first pregnancy for the 40 year old actress Nicole Kidman came as nothing but joy for the family.
The truth is we all love to see a big baby bump! Reportedly being almost 6 months pregnant, Nicole Kidman’s bump is soo small… I really don’t see such a big difference since we first saw the bump on February 9…


Can’t wait to see Nicole like she’s ready to pop… I still think Nicole works out too much for a pregnant lady and being around an abusive bodyguard can’t be healthy too!!
One thing Nicole is so excited about is having real curves and a nice pair of pregnancy boobs “I’m so happy. I can’t ask for anything more except big boobs. I’ve wanted Marilyn Monroe curves all my life.”

(Photos of Nicole Kidman’s work out in Sydney's Centennial Park, Feb. 9; while promoting The Golden Compass in Japan, Feb. 20; again showing off her baby bump in Japan, Feb. 22; and finally showing off bare baby bump in LA, March 5)

Photos

0 confessions: