Monday, March 3, 2008

Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson Together in Miami & Baby Bump

Yesterday Kate and Owen were in Miami enjoying the sun, biking and walking on the beach. Who do they think they are kidding?? That’s so totally obvious they are together… ok, they are just in the same city and although they claim there are still friends, they weren’t seen together.
Yes that sounds strange to me… if I had friends in the same city I would be spending time with them. Ok, I'm reaching…

Kate rides her bike with famous Starbucks coffee in hand while Owen jogged on the beach. Later Kate went to a show in a printed dress that sure made her look so totally knocked up!!
Is it possible that Kate and Owen are expecting a baby!!?? I hope so… I don’t know why but I like them together, they seem so right for each other.

Source 1, 2, 3

3 confessions:

Anonymous said...

You got it right, girlfriend! No pictures = no story. Can you say "publicity stunt" for Owen's new movie? They're friends; nothing more ...

Anonymous said...

They are together--very together. See Page Six for extensive inside scoop of their 2-night rendezvous.

Anonymous said...

owen wilson was eating lunch today at the rusty pelican, he was with a big flim crew hes shooting a new movie here in key byscane