Monday, March 3, 2008

Keira Knightley Doesn’t Do Gym…

Keira is such a natural skeleton that she doesn’t need to do the gym to keep her super thin figure. Her strategy is much more fun… she simply doesn’t eat!! Must be it…
The actress says: “Gym work is boring and repetitive. I’m not a gym person at all. The most exercise I get when I’m not working is when I turn on the radio.”
“I really like yoga but I can’t do it. I tried to get into it but it just p****d me off.
“It actually really tenses me up, the whole breathe and relax thing. If anyone tells me to relax, I tend to tense up.” – Keira admits she doesn’t like yoga.
Yeah Keira hates to exercise and apparently she hates to eat, oh and she hates acting… cause that’s sure the impression I got. She sucks on those 3 different tasks anyway!!
(I’m ready for the hate mail, hit me!! :D It’s so good to feel the love!!)

Source

0 confessions: