Monday, March 10, 2008

Winners of Guess the Celebrity 1st Birthday Edition

I have to thank everyone for your participation; I was expecting to get a little more entries in this contest. We had 8 contestants from all over the world and I want to thank everyone that showed me some love.
It’s for you that I do what I do and I’ll continue doing it as long as I know there’s someone to read it. :) This is just our first contest so I’m quite happy with the results.
The winners of the Entrecard Credits are:
1st- Steve (300ecs)
2nd- Vickie (50ecs)
3rd- Anne (50ecs)
4th- Tim (50ecs)
5th- Geri (50ecs)

The winner of $25 in cash was selected with Random.org just an hour ago from 6 entries, with the right answer and link to my Johnny Depp stalker dreams (My own Freaky Friday).

The WINNER IS…………………………… …………………………………………………………..Geri

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! All winners will be contacted by email and prizes will be distributed as soon as possible.
Thanks to ThePaparazzis for sponsoring our 1st contest!!

2 confessions:

stevespeirs said...

Excellent news! Thanks for putting on a great competition...

Good luck in your second year of blogging. Hope you go from strength t strength!

--Steve

Anonymous said...

Geri!! OMG!!! YAY!!!

Thanks girl...that contest rocked!!