Friday, April 25, 2008

Ashlee Simpson Doesn’t Confess or Deny Pregnancy! (Photos)

Ashlee Simpson continues to use the pregnancy rumors to promote her new album Bittersweet World. Yeah, it’s convenient but I can’t believe people will be so dumb to buy her album just because she’s pregnant…
Publicity is publicity; it doesn’t matter where it comes from! Ashlee, who was a guest on Ellen DeGeneres show continued with cryptic answers about pregnancy.

Ellen: So I can’t let you sit here and not ask you the question, the elephant in the room: Now, are you or are you not pregnant?

Ashlee: Well, that has been going on for quite a while. That is definitely something that I choose personally not to discuss except for the fact that maybe… do I look like I had 10 cheeseburgers or something…because I don’t think I do (Ashlee stands up.)

Ellen: No. You don’t look pregnant at all but everybody is saying you are. Let me just ask you this … I think it’s a personal thing but you’ve got to promise me that you’re not going to keep this answer up as long as this woman did (picture of Jennifer Lopez) Don’t do that…

Ashlee: No (laughing) I’m not. I swear.

Ellen: At some point let us in on it.

Ashlee: I promise you that. I give you my pinky on that.

Ellen: Is it a boy or a girl?

Ashlee: Ah … you’re funny (laughing).


Ah ah, we are not laughing!! Ok, I'm over it!! Ashlee is not pregnant! She is just stupid, dumb and engaged! Damn what a bad combination… let’s hope she doesn’t go quick on spreading those genes!!

Source

0 confessions: