Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Getting Married!!

Our favorite heroes, Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia have a very public relationship and are subjected to lots of criticism, especially because of their age difference. The couple decided they wouldn’t talk about their love life.
Hayden insists that most reports written about her are false: "Nothing is private. And when they write about you, it's almost always completely false. I've never been pregnant, I've never moved in with somebody.
"There was a story about somebody giving me a ring that had 'Sweet like Hayden' engraved on it, and that person was like, `Eww, I would never give you that.' And I was like, `I would never take that.'"
We will only hear about Hayden’s personal life when she is happily married to co-star Milo Ventimiglia: "I'll not comment until the day I die. I'm going to be married and I'll be like, 'I don't know who you're talking about. Who?'"
So do you think these two are making plans for the future together? I would love to see this relationship last and have a happy ending. Age is just a number and they look perfect together!

Source & Photos

1 confessions:

Anonymous said...

ughh