Friday, June 13, 2008

Hulk Hogan Is a Scumbag Idiot!

The Hogan family just keeps on blaming someone they “killed” because John Graziano isn’t good enough by their high standards!! Master of brainless idiots, Hulk Hogan goes to Larry King to say it’s God’s will that John is in a coma and it will make him a better person!Hulk, when someone is in a permanent vegetable state with a hole in his face and so much brain damage they usually don’t wake up so they can turn into better human beings!! I don’t know how to explain this to someone so stupid…

KING: It is OK. This is hard. Who could ever imagine.
HOGAN: It is the main focus is my son, my children and John Graziano. It has been a tough one, Larry. You know, you said to me during the break, this is the second part of the dance. So it is halftime and we’re positive. We’re moving forward.
KING: You believe in god.
HOGAN: Yes, I do.
KING: Do you believe in the second act? Do you believe in forgiveness?
HOGAN: Like I said, this is in God’s hand. Things happen for a reason. This is to make Nick a better person. In my belief, this is to make John a better person. It is like I said before, you know, it is god’s will where we’re at with this situation. I refuse to accept any negativity, any nay sayers. I firmly believe there is a plan. It is god’s plan and god’s will. (source)

You know what would make your son a better person?? Less fame, more brain!!! As for Hogan no one can help such a despicable person! Hogan family makes me sick!!!

2 confessions:

Anonymous said...

Why are the Hogans even "famous"? Who cares about them. They endanger the lives of everyone in the Pinellas Florida county because of the reckless driving and stupidity. I do wish they would move away.... far far away...

Anonymous said...

"Hogan knows Best"? Hardly. "You know back when I was rastlin' we had standards and worked hard and stuff", Hogan told his family. At the same time he would tart up his wife and daughter like a pimp and parade them on tv.
Karma has obviouslly come back on waterhead Hogan. His wife is now doing an early 20's hunk, his daughter is a tramp and his son is a bigger loser than he is.

Money amplifies stupidity.

Hulk Hogan = Going to Hell

Waterhead Hogan, I hope you are reading this. They are coming for you.