Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kate Hudson & Lance Armstrong Won’t Talk About Their Family Or Sex Life

Kate Hudson lost no time between trying to make it work with Owen Wilson and jumping right into Lance Armstrong’s lap. I don’t know why but it seems like with Kate everything moves by the speed of light… Kate and Lance are inseparable!The hot couple was seen together everywhere: out and about, romantic dinners, charity events… But don’t expect them to talk about their relationship cause that seems to be a forbidden subject…
Kate dodged questions about her romance with Lance Armstrong, telling Ryan Seacrest:

“Yeah, I try not to talk about my personal life. I think somebody told me he was going to be on the show next week,” the actress added. “You should ask him [if we’re dating].”
“[Talking about a relationship] only causes more problems and more words taken out of context. Everything is always misconstrued.”
Hudson added: “It’s better to let ... people speculate as much as they want to speculate. My main priority in my life is my son.”

Armstrong also made an appearance on The View, doing his best to avoid questions about his relationship with Hudson.
Offering up a preemptive strike, Lance said to Barbara Walters: “I know you have to ask that question . . . and it’s my right not to answer it.”
Still pushed about his status with the “Fool’s Gold” babe, he responded to Joy Behar, saying: “No, I’m not going to answer [the question.].”
"Number one, I know you have to ask that question. Number two, when you're happy about something or proud of something, it's natural to talk about it...but no, I'm not going to answer it." – Lance said.

Kate Hudson celebrated Father's Day taking her son Ryder, 4, to brunch with her new boyfriend Lance Armstrong and his three children – Luke, 8, and twins Isabelle and Grace, 6 – at Frankie’s Spuntino in Brooklyn on Sunday.
It’s pretty clear these two are together!! I wonder how much time till Kate Hudson gets pregnant

Photos: Gossip Girls; Just Jared

0 confessions: