Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Angelina Jolie Is Into Pregnant & Dangerous Sex

Dedicated mom and humanitarian Angelina Jolie likes to live on the edge (ride motorcycles, fly planes…) and it’s no different when it comes to her sex life.

She said: “When I was 14, I collected knives. My first boyfriend and I ended up getting into some fighting in bed and being silly. People think that happens every time I go to bed.
“It was actually something he never wanted to do again. It was a mistake and we really hurt ourselves. It was just being young, you know, when you’re curious about vampires and that kind of thing. Just experimenting. It was an accident and I ended up in hospital.” (source)

On if she regrets her relationship with Billy Bob Thornton and wearing a vial of blood, Angelina says:
"No! It was never a vial anyway. It was like a flower press. It was like from a slight cut on your finger and you press your fingerprint in. It was kind of a sweet gesture. I thought it was kind of romantic! I still love him dearly and think the world of him and I'm proud to have been his wife for a time. I don't believe in regrets. It's a dangerous habit to get into — it makes you pause in your life if you start thinking back and questioning yourself." (source)
Angie also confessed that being pregnant made her sex life with Brad Pitt a lot more creative: "It's great for the sex life. It just makes you a lot more creative. So you have fun, and as a woman you're just so round and full."
It seems like Brad and Angie have been having a lot of fun… just hope they aren't playing around with blood and knives!!

0 confessions: