Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jennifer Lopez TOO Pregnant & Glowing

There’s no doubt the hot latina singer is loving being pregnant but isn’t it the time to pop out those babies yet?? Jennifer is HUGE, I can’t even believe she is letting people all over the world see her looking like a BIG pregnant woman.
No matter how huge Jen is, she will always be a diva… she doesn’t wear pregnancy clothes no way!! She actually said “People make fun of me because when I have them over to my house I usually have a dress on. I don’t like the way the sweatpants look with the extra weight. I like to feel good about myself even at home.”
Speaking at the Marchesa fashion show at New York Fashion Week, she added to People magazine: “Right now the best thing I can do for myself, for my body, is to keep resting which is not easy for me.
“I like keeping busy and it is very hard because if they say, ‘Be off your feet for four hours a day!’ I’m like, ‘Oh my God!’ It’s just so hard!”
I just can’t believe she would appear in NY Fashion Week in that tent blue dress… what the hell was she thinking? And those heels are certainly not comfortable at all...

On the sky-high heels she was sporting, the singer star said: “These shoes are hard to walk in — it doesn’t matter if you’re pregnant or not!”
Later that night, the pair hit up Madonna and Gucci’s ‘A Night to Benefit Raising Malawi and UNICEF” in NYC, where Lopez said. “I’m very happy” being pregnant.
Jennifer also revealed she is having a boy and a girl, as if we didn’t predict that already!! Plus Jen’s due date is February 23 but I don’t believe she is going that far… I say next week she pops the twins out!!

Source

0 confessions: