Thursday, May 1, 2008

Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry & Baby Nahla Ariela Out & About

Halle Berry successfully debuted post baby body at the Silver Rose Gala & Auction in Beverly Hills. Yesterday Halle was much more comfortable and casual to host a Charity Golf Tournament in LA.
Hot momma Halle had the support of her hot man Gabriel and even newborn baby Nahla got some fresh air. In fact, Halle had to cut out of her party early to tend to the little one, saying, "I'm going to have to leave. My baby is calling for my breast. So, if I don't see everyone later, thank you!" We're all for new baby talk but that might have been a bit much.
I just can’t wait to see that baby’s photos, Nahla has to be the cutest baby of all time!!

Source & Photos

1 confessions:

Unknown said...

She looks so gorgeous, can't wait to see that kid's face! Saw her on the homepage at Chickipedia.com today. She looks stunning in blue!