Friday, June 20, 2008

Rihanna’s New Tattoo is a Lesbian Confession!?!

Latest ink addictions to Rihanna’s big collection of tattoos are setting the gossip world on fire. The first tattoo is funny but completely cheap, it reads “Shhh…”… on her other hand there’s a “Love” finger tattoo.The other tattoo is a date in roman numerals on her shoulder… XI•IV•LXXXVI (11-04-86) which means the date is April 11, 86 NOT November 4, 86. This has a very special and important meaning to Rihanna. It’s her best friend and assistant, Melissa Forde’s birthday!! Nope, it’s not Rihanna’s (February 20, 1988) or Chris Brown’s (May 5, 1989) birthday!!!
This makes us question her motives… why would you have the birth date of your best friend in your body with such a visible and large tattoo!!?!?!
When asked about Chris Brown, Rihanna says she is not in love. On the other hand Rihanna is always accompanied by Melissa anywhere she goes… even the shower:

Here's Rihanna describing how she got off the body paint from the video Umbrella:
The body paint was really oily. I couldn’t wait to get it off my face. That was the worst part about it - getting it off. I was in the shower for two and a half hours! My best friend had to come and shower with me, because after I tried to do it myself, the silver would just go back to where I just washed myself. She was just like, “Take your hands off and let me do it.” ... It would not come off. [Laughs]" (source)

Is Rihanna in a secret lesbian relationship with Melissa?? I don’t know… but it’s suspicious!!
See Rihanna's complete tattoo collection and meanings here>>

Photos

5 confessions:

Anonymous said...

I would get my best friends name tattooed on me...but not so much in a visible place...

Anonymous said...

I think Rihanna's tattoos look hella cool but I'm just curious to know why she got the roman numerals. I wanna hear from her the meaning of the tattoo and why she got it cuz I don't buy the whole lesbian confession.

Anonymous said...

Her tattoos are very cute! I really love her fingers tattoos and this date, I would like tattoo my birthday!

Anonymous said...

Her tattoos are very cute! I really love her fingers tattoos and this date, I would like tattoo my birthday!

Anonymous said...

why do black people always try to make black celebrities into "gay" black celebrities? i would NEVER get someone else's name or date on my body, but she did & it's a bit suspect, but does this mean she's gay? PLEASE!