Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Christina Aguilera On a Sex Schedule (Glamour August 2008)

Christina Aguilera dismisses rumors about her marriage with Jordan Bratman being on the rocks after some naughty pictures of the new mom partying hard came out (photos here>>). Actually Xtina confesses they only got closer after the birth of baby Max.
The couple’s priority is Max but they also have to make time for each other – for a night alone to drink, then come home and dim the lights. They biggest ally is the nanny!!

On her new album: "I just started recording it, but I can tell you that this record is all about fun. I'll be referencing Pop Art, Andy Warhol's art. So it will [sound] fun and fast-paced, and visually, it will be full of color, which is how it's going to tie in with my new fragrance, Inspire [in stores next month]."

On whether or not being a mom influences her music: "Absolutely--my little boy breathes new life into me. That's one of the reasons I decided to go in a playful direction with this album. I've spoken openly about the domestic violence I experienced growing up."

On her relationship with Jordan as new parents: "It's brought us closer--we're bonded together for life. Relationships and great marriages are a whole learning and growing process. We're just great teammates."

On how she and Jordan keep things romantic: "We make sure we have Mommy and Daddy nights out. Our child comes first, obviously, but there are certain things you can do: Once we know he's in good hands [nanny’s], we go out late at night and have a few drinks. Then we'll come home, dim the lights and do our thing--and I'm not going into any more detail than that!"

On how her relationship with her own mother has changed now that she has a baby: "It's given me a deeper understanding of the things she went through. She had a difficult childhood, and I think she wanted to make sure [I didn't go through that]--[yet] she ended up marrying an abuser. My mom was so giving, almost too much, that she almost forgot about herself many times. So I'm careful to make time for myself. Rather than change who I am for Max, I bring the life lessons I've learned to the table."

Source

0 confessions: