Friday, June 27, 2008

Miley Cyrus Sexiest Angriest Photo Shoot Ever

Disney star Miley Cyrus is preparing for the release of her new album “Breakout”. The first song to come out will be “7 Things” and Miley is happy the song came out angry… what is Miley so angry about?!?

"The word 'hate' could describe how angry I am. [It goes] through all the different stages of what's been going on the past couple years," she said. "It was like a little therapy moment for me."
Asked if worried about possibly offending a former boyfriend, Disney’s Hannah Montana star proved undaunted. "I want them to be upset. That was my point," she said. "I was a little worried, but I'm excited that I just did it."
Cyrus skirted around the topic of alleged ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas and insists that the song's not about a specific person – such as a backup dancer she denies she is dating.
"No way," she said of the dancer. "We're all best friends, just really close and goofing around." (People)

Miley has been busy shooting the music video and posing for the promotional material. At least this photo shoot looks more appropriate for her age with the exception of those big red high heels!

Photo: MileyOnline

0 confessions: