Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jessica Alba’s Pregnancy Messed Up her Brains…

Everyone is going crazy in Hollywood… latest awkward please shut up interview was given by a pregnant Jessica Alba. I guess pregnancy slowly eats all your neurons and it’s a very dangerous condition to someone who has to speak in public!!Jessica, who was known in the gossip world for denying her Latina roots or at least avoiding any Latina association, is now saying she wants her kid to speak Spanish.
"I always took pride in being Latina," the actress says in the March issue of Latina magazine. Ah maybe Jessica was really good at hiding all the proud for her roots…
Alba says she initially struggled to be accepted as 'mainstream' in Hollywood. "I was always trying to figure out 'How the hell am I going to be mainstream? How are people going to accept me? When are they going to get a clue that I am American, that this is what America looks like – people like me who are mixed, have different blood, mixed with different ethnicities? When are the people who are hiring for these jobs and writing these screenplays going to realize that?'"
Jessica Alba states she will speak nothing but Spanish when her baby is born because she regretted not picking up the language of her grandparents when she was a child. She confesses her father only spoke English to her and her brother because he wanted them to become model Americans.
She tells Latina magazine: "I wish to God that my dad spoke Spanish to my brother and me, but he didn't grow up with it."
She adds: "I want my kids to speak Spanish. I don't even want them to speak English for maybe the first two to three years, until pre-school. We're in the United States so they're going to learn it anyway."
Alba admits her inability to speak Spanish when she first became a star didn't go down well with fellow Latinos.
She explains: "I got shunned; it made me feel really bad, like maybe I'm not (a Latina)." – Ah ah so she really thought she was not a Latina girl!!!
What is making me very confused is how will she speak to her kids if she doesn’t speak Spanish… maybe she is going to school with them… then Jessica can finally get some education… :D
Now the stupidest most fantastic quote of this interview, Jessica talking about her baby’s skin: "I'm excited for my baby to be brown. I just have to believe the dark gene is going to survive. Cash and I are like, please."
To tell the truth I think Jessica is having so much fun in her pregnancy that she is trying to fool us all and make fun of our faces when we are reading this stuff.

Source

0 confessions: