Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ashlee Simpson’s Baby Bump & Pregnant Cleavage

Ashlee Simpson is confident and not trying to hide that baby bump anymore! The newlywed is still adjusting to married life with hubby Pete Wentz, so she is taking a break and will not tour this year.

"The Dog Ate My Tour"
Dear friends, fans, lurkers, stalkers and shittalkers!
I'm really sorry to announce that I'm going to postpone my tour this summer.
My team gave me a few reasons I could use:
1. jury duty (but you can get out of jury duty once)
2. creative differences (but I'm a solo artist so that didn't make sense)
3. not in the mood/have a headache (wait, that was an excuse for Pete! and it didn't work. See next reason)
4. the baby
…and that's where I drew the line.
The truth is I want to put on an amazing show for you the next time I come to your town. I promise I will be back, better than ever and ready to rock out. Until then,
Love,
Ashlee
[Ashlee Simpson’s MySpace Blog]

Gorgeous in her tight dress, Ashlee more than a baby bump is spotting a big pregnancy cleavage.

Photos: Gossip Girls

0 confessions: