Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pregnant Jessica Alba in Europe Promoting ‘The Eye’

A very pregnant Jessica Alba is promoting her latest movie ‘The Eye’ in Europe and still takes time to blog and enjoy her cheese and ham cravings.
That’s not all, Jessica went to some fashion shows and she also saw Amy Winehouse perform so now she is tired and wants to go home to rest.Last Promo Tour for THE EYE

Hey guys, I am now in Europe promoting to "the eye." LAST TRIP!!! Went to the Lanvan show and the Rodin museum in Paris...amazing. Also saw Amy Whinehouse perform. She has such an incredible voice. She's definitely a throwback...reminiscent of Ella. I am currently getting my makeup done to go to the premiere of my movie. Can't wait to get home and rest. Every day I have eaten ham and cheese sandwiches, I cant get enough of them. Wish they had these back in the states, the bread is amazing. My tummy is getting bigger by the second and the little one must like the food too because it is moving and kicking like crazy. ITS THE BEST. Have to go but just wanted to check in. JA
[Jessica Alba’s Official MySpace, Tuesday, March 04, 2008]

Photos

0 confessions: